The strategic goals of the Employers of Poland are promotion of common interests of employers and representation of their interests to Polish authorities, as well as elimination for business and creation of proper image of Polish business.
Our most important goals include:
- pursuit of making Poland an employer-friendly state,
- promotion and acting on behalf of our mutual interests,
- elimination of obstacles in economic activity,
- directing and protecting a proper image of employer and entrepreneur in public opinion,
- supporting and developing proper relations in the domain of employment and labour,
- acting in favour of consolidating relations among social dialogue participants,
- securing entrepreneurs against bureaucracy, illegal actions of public servants and institutions, unjustified attacks on the side of political and media world,
- active participation on the international scene.