Everything that keeps Polish employers awake; lack of stable and clear rules of running an economic activity, constantly changing regulations, politicised economy, lawlessness of public service, too many burdens which discourage employers from hiring new workers. This is what we want to change by:
- responsible representation of employers' interests towards parliament, government, civil service authorities and local authorities of all levels as well as social partners,
- co-creating regulations which will not hinder economic development and which will evoke entrepreneurs' initiative,
- standing up for broadening economic freedom, demanding a guarantee of freedom of conducting economic activity,
- creating autonomous and trilateral dialogue aimed at solving the most difficult Polish problems at a mutual table of negotiations,
- convincing our partners that Polish people need free vacancies and not protection, at all costs, of existing ones.