The Ministry of Economy invites you to
an open day for entrepreneurs
on September 28th 2015
The National Stadium in Warsaw
Al. Ks J. Poniatowskiego 1, Galleries A and B
The agenda includes:
— B2B consultations with:
• Trade and Investment Promotion Sections of Polish Embassies!
• Investor and Exporter Service Centres
• Polish Information and Foreign Investment Agency
• Special Economic Zones
• Bank Gospodarstwa Krajowego
• Industrial Development Agency
• National Fund for Environmental Protection and Water Management
• Oil and Gas Institute
• Export Credit Insurance Corporation
• Polish Bank Association
• Polish Agency for Enterprise Development
• Ministry of Economy
— An exhibition of Polish export products
The event will be an opportunity to establish direct contact with representatives of the Ministry of Economy and other institutions involved in promoting Polish export, as well as to acquire detailed information about particular foreign markets.
You can register here.
Participation is possible after receiving confirmation from the organizer. Places are first come first served. The number of places is restricted.
tel.: +48 506 054 186
Detailed program, map and a plan of the parking area are enclosed below (in Polish).