Polish Embassy in Kiev invites you to participate in a trade mission to Kherson Oblast, Ukraine, on May 20 2016.
Polish businessmen will participate in the Poland - Kherson Regional Business Day. It will be an excellent opportunity to establish business contacts with Ukrainian companies from Kherson Oblast. Other events include meetings with the governor and the authorities of the province, local government agencies as well as B2B talks with local entrepreneurs.
Enclosed are (all documents are in Polish):
• Preliminary program of event,
• Participant form (the form can also be filed online)
• Kherson Oblast Investment Passport,
• A list of Ukrainian businessmen participating in the meeting,
• Information about hotels located in the vicinity of the forum.
We invite you to participate in the mission. Participant forms should be sent to (titled: Misja do Chersonia). It is also possible to fill out the form on-line. The deadline for applications expires on May 10th.
If you are interested in participating in the mission or have additional questions, please contact Ms. Katarzyna Vitkovska, Second Secretary of the WPHI Kiev (tel.: (+38) 044 279 12 98, e-mail: ).